OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Recruitment 2021- 2452 Vacancy Apply Online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) .This year, total No. of vacancies for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruitment's Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts is 2452 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|01 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|No. of Vacancies||2452 Posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
|Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon)|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Should Possess MBBS & Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the writing test and career marking. The written test of the candidates will be held at Cuttack & Bhubaneswar.
- Last Date to Apply: 25-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|