Panjab University Recruitment 2020 – Lab Attendant – 01 Position
Panjab University (PU) has announced notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant.This year, total No. of vacancies for Panjab University (PU) recruitment's Lab Attendant posts is 04.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Panjab University (PU), Lab Attendant Vacancies
For the Panjab University Recruitment, Interested candidates can send their application through post, by hand, or e-mail, along with complete biodata and self-attested copies of the necessary certificates on the following email id or address by 20-08-2020.
Dr. Kashmir Singh, Associate Professor & Chairperson, Department of Biotechnology. Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014, India.
|12 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Panjab University (PU)|
|Post Name||Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Pay Scale||Rs 16,000 p.m.|
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Stipend|
|01||Semi-skilled worker (lab attendant) –||01||Bachelor of Science.||Rs 16,000 p.m.|
- As per rules.
- Bachelor of Science
- The selection of suitable candidates will be done through the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail and the list will also be displayed on the notice board of the departmental website.
- Candidates are required to report for the interview on 24.08.2020 at 11.00 AM in the Office of the Department of Biotechnology, Panjab University, Chandigarh along with the original certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Start Date of Application: 11-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 20-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|