PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Officer Trainee – 02 Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Officer Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruitment's Assistant Officer Trainee posts is 02.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Assistant Officer Trainee Vacancies
From 07.07.2020 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, at the POWERGRID website (www.powergridindia.com) with details of the required information. The system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
|22 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 140000/-|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee:Rs. 500/- ( SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from fee)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Assistant Officer Trainee||02||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 140000/-||Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.|
- Upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 06-08-2020.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries.
Selection ProcessThe selection process will comprise of Written Test (CBT), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
- Written Exam:- The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each
question and consists of two sections: -
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions.
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) - 50 Questions.
- GD & Interview:- The eligible qualified candidates shall be called for GD & Interview on the basis of their marks in the written test.
- Start Date of Application: 06-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 06-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|