PGCIL Recruitment 2020 – General Manager – 01 Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL ) has announced notification for the recruitment of General Manager (Law).This year, total No. of vacancies for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL ) recruitment's General Manager (Law) posts is 01.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL ), General Manager (Law) Vacancies
- Interested eligible candidates for the PGCIL Recruitment, should apply Online only.
- The online Application window shall be open from 07-07-2020 to 06-08-2020. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of the POWERGRID website.
- On the submission of a valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. Candidates are advised to note down the registration number for future references.
|10 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL )|
|Post Name||General Manager (Law)|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs.1,20,000 - 2,80,000|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee:Rs. 500/- ( SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from fee)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|General Manager (Law)||01||Rs.1,20,000 - 2,80,000||Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course and twenty-two years post qualification experience in Executive/ Gazetted officer cadre of organization|
- 52 years as on 06-08-2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07-08-1968)
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment. The qualifying marks in the interview shall be 40 %.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- Start Date of Application: 30-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 06-09-2020
- Date Extension Notice: Click Here
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|