PGIMER Recruitment 2021: 73 For Senior Residents, SMO, Demonstrators Vacancy Apply Online
Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research has announced notification for the recruitment of Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer .This year, total No. of vacancies for Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research recruitment's Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer posts is 73 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
|21 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research|
|Post Name||Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||73 Posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators||08|
|Senior Medical Officer||01|
|Name of Posts||Academic Qualification|
|Senior Resident||A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified. MD/MS in relevant Subject.|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator||MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery).|
|Senior Medical Officer||Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department. Sr. Demonstrator: PhD in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. PhD degree from a foreign.|
- Age limit up to 45 years
- The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications
- No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies
- M.Sc, PhD
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in the Online Application Form.
- Last Date to Apply: 10-05-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|