PPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2021 –- 612 Vacancy Apply Online
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil).This year, total No. of vacancies for Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) recruitment's Junior Engineer (Civil) posts is 612 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancies
You can Apply through the Website
|06 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||612 posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
Name of Category Online Application Charges Exam Fee Total SC/ ST of All States & Backward Class of Punjab Rs. 500/- Rs. 625/- 1125/- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Rs. 500/- No Fee to be paid 500/- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab) Rs. 500/- Rs. 2500/- 3000/- Physically Handicapped, Punjab Rs. 500/- Rs. 1250 1750/-
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Water Resource Dept.||585|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Water Resources Management & Development Corporation Dept.||27|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engg./ higher qualification in terms of Degree/ Masters in engineering is also eligible.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- The eligible candidates will be selected through a written examination.
- Last Date to Apply: 27-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|