PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2021–150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy Apply Online
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant .This year, total No. of vacancies for Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment's Assistant Sub Station Attendant posts is 150 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited , Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|03 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Station Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||150 posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/credit card/Internet banking
- General, OBC Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST/EWS Rs. 160/- + Bank Charges
- Person with disability Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant - 150 Posts
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
- The candidate must be qualified with Punjabi at the Matriculation level or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications as Knowledge of Punjabi is essential for the post of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA).
- The candidate must have pursued full-time regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognised institution.
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks in ITI. There will be no interview or written test.
- Last Date to Apply: 26-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|