Public Health Dept Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – 899 Vacancy Apply Online
Public Health Department, Maharashtra has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts.This year, total No. of vacancies for Public Health Department, Maharashtra recruitment's Medical Officer posts posts is 899 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Public Health Department, Maharashtra, Medical Officer posts Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website
|02 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Public Health Department, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Medical Officer posts|
|No. of Vacancies||899 posts|
- Payment Mode: The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only.
- For Open category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For Backward Class candidates: Rs.500/-
|Medical Officer, Group A||899|
- Maximum Age: not more than 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Medical Officer (MBBS) Post: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other equivalent qualification
- For Medical Officer (Specialist post): Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Statutory University.
- Selection will be based on Written exam & Interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 20-04-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|