Rajasthan Postal Circle – Branch Postman, Assistant Branch Postman – 3262 Vacancies.
Rajasthan Postal Circle has announced notification for the recruitment of Branch Postman, Assistant Branch Postman, Dak Sevak..This year, total No. of vacancies for Rajasthan Postal Circle recruitment's Branch Postman, Assistant Branch Postman, Dak Sevak. posts is 3262.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Postal Circle, Branch Postman, Assistant Branch Postman, Dak Sevak. Vacancies
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020
- The following basic details to obtain the Registration Number is required: Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional) , Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
|07 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Branch Postman, Assistant Branch Postman, Dak Sevak.|
|No. of Vacancies||3262|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
- Payment Mode: Offline / Online
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Application Fee For Female/ PWD/ Trans-woman is not applicable.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
- The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department.
- The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years (as of 22-06-2020)
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years (as of 22-06-2020)
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- 10th Pass
- Start Date of Application: 22-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 21-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|