RUHS Recruitment 2020 : Medical Officer – 2000
RUHC has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for RUHC recruitment is 2000.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|04 June 2020|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Pay Scale||Not Disclosed Yet|
- As per norms
- Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2020
The Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS), Jaipur invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Medical Officer. The Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification on 02-06-2020 to recruit 200 candidates for the position of Medical Officer. More details about RUHS Recruitment 2020 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Vacancies, etc are mentioned below in this article.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is a state university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was incorporated in 2005 under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, 2005, and started functioning in 2006. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Start Date of Receipt of Applications:- 08-06-2020.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Applications:- 30-06-2020.
RUHS Recruitment – Vacancies:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Medical Officer||2000||As per norms.|
RUHC Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Medical Officer||MBBS with RMC Registration|
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria has to visit the official website of RUHS. Candidates are advised to read the complete notification before proceeding with the application.
- The online application form will be available on the website from 08-06-2020 and will close on 30-06-2020.
- Select the appropriate link of application form under the Vacancy tab.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address, etc. to complete the registration.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be through Written Examination.
Note:- For all future notifications and updated related information, candidates are advised to visit
regularly the website of RUHS.
Important Links for JUHC Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Click Here|