SAIL MO Jobs 2021 – 13 Posts, Salary, Apply Online
Steel Authority of India Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for Steel Authority of India Limited recruitment's Medical Officer posts is 13 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Steel Authority of India Limited, Medical Officer Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website
|02 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- For General/OBC/EWS-Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD & Departmental candidates -No fee
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification (as on 28th April 2021)|
|Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (GDMO) – ME 1||MBBS from a university/ institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01-year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.|
|Medical Officer (OHS)- ME 1||MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial/ Occupational Health/ AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01-year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.|
- For all posts in ME-1 grade-34 Years For General
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities.
- MBBS /Diploma
- Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in a Computer-based Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in the Examination will be determined based on a 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and a 40 percentile score (for SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Candidates who qualify for the examination will be called for an interview in the ratio of 1:3. The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written & interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 28-04-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|