Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2020 – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Securities and Exchange Board of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).This year, total No. of vacancies for Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment is 147.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|29 May 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Vacancies||147|
|Job Location||All Over India where SEBI has its presence|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28150 - 55600/- per month|
- 30 years. (Age relaxation as per SEBI norms )
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 31-05-2020
SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment) has invited applications for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). This time SEBI is expected to hire 147 candidates for this job role. Candidates from all-over India can apply for this job.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
- Start Date for Receipt of Online Application: 07-03-2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 31-05-2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 15-05-2020
- Date of Phase I On-Line Exam: 04-07-2020
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam: 23-08-2020
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated
SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment) has released 147 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A).
- Candidates under General/OBC Category can apply for the above post by depositing Rs. 1000 processing fee via online mode.
- Job aspirants, belonging to SC/ST/PWD category can apply for the above post by depositing Rs. 100 processing fee via online mode.
- Candidates applying for Grade A (Assistant Manager) should not be more than 30 years of age (as of 29/Feb/2020).
- Candidates under special category will be given age relaxation based on SEBI norms.
Candidates upon appointment in SEBI will get a pay band of Rs. 28150 – 55600/- per month (as per SEBI norms).
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the online exam (phase 1 & phase 2). Afterward, the final selection will be done after the interview.
SEBI Recruitment – Vacancies & Pay Scale:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager (General)||80||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|2||Assistant Manager (Legal)||34||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|3||Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||22||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|4||Assistant Manager (Engineering-Civil)||01||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|5||Assistant Manager (Research)||05||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|6||Assistant Manager (Official Language)||01||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
|7||Assistant Manager (Engineering-Electrical)||01||Rs. 28150 – Rs. 55600|
SEBI Recruitment – Essential Qualification:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Required Qualification & Experience|
|1||Assistant Manager (General)||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree
in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
|2||Assistant Manager (Legal)||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University
|3||Assistant Manager (Information
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
|4||Assistant Manager (Engineering-Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|5||Assistant Manager (Research)||Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.|
|6||Assistant Manager (Official
|Master’s Degree in Hindi with English.|
|7||Assistant Manager (Engineering-Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in applying for the job can follow the below instructions to apply.
- Visit http://www.sebi.gov.in
- Identify the appropriate link of the job advertisement and read the official notification carefully.
- Then proceed with filling the form. Enter all your educational, personal information correctly.
- Upload the latest scanned copy of your passport size photo and signature. Make sure the dimension and size of the images are appropriate.
- After filling up the form and before submitting, review your form properly.
- After successful submission of the form as a reference number will be generated. Save this number for future use.
Important Links for SEBI Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Click Here|