Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment : Deputy General Manager (Civil) & Deputy General Manager (Law) : Location – All India
SCI has announced notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Civil) & Deputy General Manager (Law).This year, total No. of vacancies for SCI recruitment is 02.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|26 January 2020|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager (Civil) & Deputy General Manager (Law)|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
- Max 50.
- Degree in Law / B.Tech (Civil)
- Last Date to Apply: 24-02-2020
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd, is a Navratna PSU. SCI is a largest Indian shipping Company. SCI, India’s premier shipping company has a significant presence on the global maritime map. SCI continues to grow through strategic alliances and new business opportunitie
Shipping Corporation of India Ltd invites applications from Indian nationals to fill the below mentioned positions.
Important Dates & Information :
- Start Date of Application : 25th January, 2020.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application form : 24th February, 2020.
- Interview / Document verification : 2nd or 3rd week of April 2020
- Result Declaration : 5th week April 2020
- Contract Duration : 3 Year.
- Application Fee :
- General, OBC and EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 100/-
Candidates are advised to keep checking the Company’s website regularly for any updates
SCI Vacancies :
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Law)||01||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Civil)||01||1,00,000 – 2,60,000|
Eligibility Criteria :
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification & Experience||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Law)||Degree in Law from a recognised University
India with minimum of 60% marks with Experience of 17 years
|2||Deputy General Manager (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in
Civil Engineering from UGC/AICTE approved Colleges/Universities with minimum of 60% marks with Experience of 17 years
Application Procedure :
Candidates are required to apply online through SCI’s website :- http://www.shipindia.com
- Open Official site of SCI.
- Select “Careers” option.
- Click on “Shore” to proceed.
- Click on “Recruitment of Senior Officers at the Level of Deputy General Managers on Contract”.
- Read the complete advertisement and instructions.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill application form with required details.
- Submit the application and pay application fee.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification, Age and Experience. Mode of Selection will be Personal Interviews.
The short listed candidates will be informed by an e-mail and the names will also be placed on the SCI’s website.
Important Links for Recruitment :