Spices Board of India Recruitment 2020 – Research Trainee – 07 Positions
Spices Board of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Research Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for Spices Board of India recruitment's Research Trainee posts is 17.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Spices Board of India, Research Trainee Vacancies
Candidates are required to send applications, with Passport size photo (less than 50 kb) & Copy of mark sheets/ PG Certificates on this mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th July 2020.
|24 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Spices Board of India|
|Post Name||Research Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Pay Scale||18,000 per month.|
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||Research Trainee||17||M.Sc. in relevant discipline from a recognized university|
- The maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st July-2020.
Selection will be done through Written Test after the screening of documents. Candidates appearing for the screening test should bring along all the necessary documents given below:
- Passport size photograph.
- Original certificates for Identity proof(Voter card, Aadhar card, etc.).
- Original certificates for Proof of Age.
- Original certificates for Caste Certificate(SC).
- Original certificates for Proof of education and training.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of the above.
- Last Date to Apply: 30-07-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|