SSC Recruitment 2020 – Constable (Male and Female) – 5846 Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SCC Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Constable (Executive) (Male and Female).This year, total No. of vacancies for Staff Selection Commission (SCC Recruitment) recruitment's Constable (Executive) (Male and Female) posts is 5846.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission (SCC Recruitment), Constable (Executive) (Male and Female) Vacancies
Candidates are required to submit an application through online mode only through the official website of SSC Recruitment. The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination.
- Basic details.
- Additional details and contact details.
- Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
Here are the steps to Fill Online Application for the Examination:-
- Log in to online system through your "Registration Number" and password.
- Click the "Apply’"link in ‘Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination2020’ Section under the "Latest Notifications" tab.
- Fill the application form correctly and Proceed to make the fee payment. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted "Provisionally". Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their own records.
|01 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission (SCC Recruitment)|
|Post Name||Constable (Executive) (Male and Female)|
|No. of Vacancies||5846|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21700 - Rs 69100|
- Payment Mode: Online/Challan
- Application Fee:Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||Constable (Executive)-Male||3902||10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.|
|2||Constable (Executive)- Female||1944||10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.|
- 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
Selection ProcessThe recruitment process od Staff Selection Commission for the post of Constable (Executive) will consist of the following stages:-
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE).
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT).
- Medical Examination.
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE): All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. The Commission will conduct the examination for all candidates in Computer Based Mode only. Admit Card for Computer Based Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Offices. The medium of Computer Based Examination will be English and Hindi only.
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT): Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test. Admit Card for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test will be issued by Delhi Police on their website.
- Medical Examination: The provisionally selected candidates shall be medically examined by doctors in selected Government hospitals in Delhi as per the prescribed standards in Rule-9, 14 (c), and Rule-24 (Appendix) of the Delhi Police.
- Start Date of Application: 01-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 07-09-2020
- Date of Exam: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
- Last Date for Making Online Fee: 09-09-2020
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan:11-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|