SSC Stenographer Grade C and D – Online Form 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ .This year, total No. of vacancies for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment's Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts is .
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Vacancies
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
|15 October 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Job Location||All india|
- General, Economically Weaker Section & OBC: Rs. 100/- (SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’||a) 12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi|
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on
- 12th Standard/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University with Typing Knowledge of English/ Hindi
Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows: i. UR: 30% ii. OBC/ EWS: 25% iii. All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
- Last Date to Apply: 04-11-2020
- Date of Exam: Date of Computer Based Examination:29 to 31-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-11-2020
Last date for making online fee payment: 06-11-2020
Last date for payment through Challan: 08-11-2020
Last date for payment through Challan: 10-11-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|