State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Circle Based Officer – 3850
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment's Circle Based Officer posts is 3850.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for State Bank of India (SBI) , Circle Based Officer Vacancies
Candidates can apply online only from 27-07-2020 to 16-08-2020. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
List of Documents need to be uploaded:-
- Recent Photograph.
- ID Proof (PDF).
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF).
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualifications, experience, and assignments handled (PDF).
- Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF).
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any).
- Experience certificates (PDF).
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF).
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
|27 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||3850|
|Job Location||Gujarat/Karnataka/Madhya Pradesh/Chhattisgarh/Tamil Nadu/Telangana/Rajasthan/Maharashtra/Goa|
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking)
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/- (SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates are exempted from fee)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Circle Based Officer||3850||23,700/-||Graduation in any discipline with Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.|
- Not above 30 years as on 01-08-2020 i.e. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990.
- Any Degree.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination. On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CBOs) and will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
- Start Date of Application: 27-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 16-08-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application:31-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|