TSPSC Recruitment 2020 – Lab Technician – 09 Positions
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician .This year, total No. of vacancies for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recruitment's Lab Technician posts is 09.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Lab Technician Vacancies
Candidates are advised to read the complete notification and User Guide to fill the online application form before proceeding with the application. Here is the step by step guidelines to fill the online application form.
- The Candidate has to visit the website of TSPSC and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- The candidates have to visit the website TSPSC to submit Application.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get a payment gateway.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. Candidates are required to take the print out for future references.
|23 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Pay Scale||19,500 - 58,330/-|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) and Examination fee of RS. 80/- (EIGHTY RUPEES ONLY). However, SC, ST, BC & PH candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary||Qualification|
|01||Lab Technician||09||19,500 - 58,330/-||Degree in science group(Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) / Microbiology, Genetics, Chemistry) / (Botany, Genetics, Chemistry) AND Degree with Medical Lab Technology as one of the subject / Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology from a recognized Institute.|
- The Minimum Age limit is 18 years and a candidate should not be born after 01-07-2002.
- The Maximum Age limit is 34 years and a candidate should not be born before 02-07-1986.
- Degree in Science Group
The selection of the candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Examination. Candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates/Documents.Scheme of Examination:-
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
|Paper-II: Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology & Clinical Pathology (Diploma Level)||100||100||100|
- Start Date of Application: 28-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 17-08-2020
- Date of Exam: Will be intimate later.
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|