Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Union Bank of India has announced notification for the recruitment of Chief Risk Officer.This year, total No. of vacancies for Union Bank of India recruitment is 01.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|11 May 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
- Last Date to Apply: 31-05-2020
Union Bank of India is one among the largest government-owned banks of India. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which came into effect on 1 April 2020. Union Bank of India the becomes the fourth largest bank in terms of branch network and fifth largest in terms of business. Union Bank of India has its head office in Mumbai and it’s has its branches in all over India. Union Bank of India invited a online applications from qualified candidates for the post of Chief Risk Officer. Read more about this Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 in this article.
- Last Date of Submission of Application:- 31-05-2020.
Union Bank of India Recruitment – Vacancies & Pay Scale:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
Union Bank of India Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||35 to 55||Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management fromm Global Association of Risk professionals OR Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.|
Application Procedure:- Here is the step by step guidelines for online application.
- Log on to the Union Bank of India website and on the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” select the appropriate Notification.
- There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to download
and print the Notification.
- Read the notification carefully, click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form.
- Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting.
- Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled in Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photographs on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- After this candidates are required to send below mentioned documents on this mail id:- email@example.com
- Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format.
- Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file.
- Photocopy of the Application Fee Challan/Proof of payment through NEFT with UTR Number.
Selection Process:- The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & performance during Interview/interaction.
Important Links for Union Bank of India Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Click Here|