UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021 – 110 Vacancy Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service .This year, total No. of vacancies for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment's Indian Forest Service posts is 110 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Indian Forest Service Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|04 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Indian Forest Service|
|No. of Vacancies||110 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
- Candidates selection will be based on their performance in written test or interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 24-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|