WBPSC Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal Judicial Service Exam – 45 Posts
Public Service Commission, West Bengal has announced notification for the recruitment of West Bengal Judicial Service: POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) .This year, total No. of vacancies for Public Service Commission, West Bengal recruitment's West Bengal Judicial Service: POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) posts is 45 (Anticipated Vacancy).
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Public Service Commission, West Bengal, West Bengal Judicial Service: POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Vacancies
Applications can be submitted through online only. (HOWEVER, SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION BY THE SAME CANDIDATE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE LIABLE TO CANCELLATION.
|08 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Post Name||West Bengal Judicial Service: POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)|
|No. of Vacancies||45 (Anticipated Vacancy)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
- Payment Mode: Applications can be submitted through online only.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- For others Application Fee is Rs. 210/- + Service Charges
- NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC & ST CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
- Minimum Age: Not less than 23 years (as on 04.07.2020)
- Maximum Age: Not more than 35 years (as on 04.07.2020)
- i.e. born not earlier than 05.07.1985 and not later than 04.07.1997
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for BC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal
- Up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above
- By 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service for at least two years.
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution
- Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- The W.B.J.S. Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type), (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and (iii) Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Final Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Final Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
- Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
- The names of the candidates called to Personality Test and those recommended for appointment will be published provisionally subject to determination of eligibility of the candidates in all respects and verification of original certificates etc.
- Start Date of Application: 07-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 02-08-2020 up to 12-00 midnight (Apply for Online & Fee Payment)
- Last Date of Offline Fee Payment is 03-08-2020
- The last date of Generation of Payment Challan is 02-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|