West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 165 Vacancy Apply Online
West Central Railway has announced notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice.This year, total No. of vacancies for West Central Railway recruitment's Trade Apprentice posts is 165 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for West Central Railway, Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Candidates must apply online through the website
|05 March 2021|
|Recruitment Board||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||165 posts|
|Job Location||Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh)|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
|Sl No||Trade Name||Total|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||28|
|5||Secretarial Asst (English)||05|
|13||Operator (Advanced Machine Tool)||05|
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should possess 10th Class or equivalent with ITI (Relevant Trades).
- The contenders will be selected on the basis of the Written Test, Interview and Document Verification.
- Last Date to Apply: 30-03-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|