WII Recruitment 2020 – Intern – 09 Posts
Wildlife Institute of India (WII Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Intern.This year, total No. of vacancies for Wildlife Institute of India (WII Recruitment) recruitment's Intern posts is 09.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India (WII Recruitment), Intern Vacancies
Candidates may apply online on or before 24th August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- Duly filled-in Application Form as given in Annexure-1.
- Detailed CV with 2 references.
- Statement of Interest (Max. 250 words) as why to join internship and how it will benefit career prospects.
|05 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Wildlife Institute of India (WII Recruitment)|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8000/-|
- Application Fee: No Fee.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Intern||09||Rs 8000/-||Masters’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
- Applicant shall not be more than 28 years as on 24th August 2020
- Master's Degree(Any Discipline)
- Experience: Not Required
Selection will be done through an online interview. Online interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates only.
- Last Date to Apply: 24-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|